© Markus Berger Photography
I was astonished, when I realized that since my last blog entry more than a year has gone by. But I have been looking for answers all last year and honestly, I really did not know what I should write about. Well, that has happened and cannot be changed. But the future can be influenced. Here are “10 reasons why it should work again in the season of 2015/2016”,
- Last season has been analyzed and therefore completed.
- Mistakes are not senseless and bad as long as you learn out of them.
- I left the Austrian Ski Team in April and not earlier than end of September did I join it again.
- A plan has been made and up til now followed completely.
- Drylandtraining was changed and strength training was the focus.
- Also my diet has been analyzed, changed and controlled.
- Summertraining in New Zealand was cancelled. Therefore I trained with Schild Ski Racing on the European glaciers.
- I have learned that success is all that counts. If you are not successful you are not important to many people anymore.
- I now have a team surrounding me that I fully trust and which believes in me.
10. Skiing is nothing else that a privilige and I love doing it. I will show this pleasure and joy in every training and race.